Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Why I Hate Craigslist, Part Two

A NICE STUDIO IN LINCOLN CENTER (about 200 sq ft.) PERFECT FOR STUDENTS AND YOUNG PRIFESSIONALS. (Perfect for kindergarten students? Dwarf students? Young people who can’t spell?) Apt for rent close to all hurryyyy west harlen (Upper West Side) Yes, I’ll hurryyy to "west harlen", as soon as you can prove it exists! *************************************************************************** My Normal CL Ad (in pertinent part): $2000 Quiet Studio or 1 Bedroom Wanted-(Upper West Side) ************************************************************************** Abnormal Response To My Normal CL Ad: "hello. i saw your post in craigslist that you are looking for apartment, i am stockbroker in banking presently in for seminar on stock exchange.i would love to rent out a flat to a friendly person who could be a companion,honesty , accommodating, kind, and always be truthful ,even when i feel meeting Him/Her. Also the flat can be occupied by single and couples. However,my apartment Flat is very comfortable flat on ground of brand new duplex flat 70square mater each sides of the rooms Located in quiet residential area , with numerous shops, bars, restaurants & amenities close by. Furnished 1-bedroom apartment he amount per month is 1500 dollar security deposit for damaging bill is 200 dollar waiting to read from you as soon as possible" WTF???

No comments:

Post a Comment