Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Funniest Response Yet

Speaking of monkeys, I posted another ad: $1995 Hoping to be ex-neighbor of Neanderthal/baboon needs UWS apt. ASAP (Upper West Side) I have income requirements sufficient for this price range, tax returns, pay stubs, proof that I have been at same job for 5 years, and letters of recommendation. I have lived and rented same NYC apt for 5 years and must leave because a Neanderthal/baboon moved in next door and I'm tired of hearing baboon music, thudding, and horrifying sounds of 24/7 baboon loving. (if he can get some, there is hope for ANYONE).. I cannot provide credit check due to identity theft and security concerns. Seeking quiet, quality prewar studio or 1 bedroom apartment in well maintained building with live in super, light, and ample closets. I am decent, responsible person with not-so- good luck in neighbors. Response to baboon ad: Hey Baboon's neighbor,  I'm sorry if my mother in law was getting on your nerves. She gets on my nerves too. I have a 1 bedroom that I'd like 1250 for. Please call me at ********6. It's on 117th street. Thanks a lot! -Eli Eli, you made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment