Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Monday, August 27, 2012

"Hullo"

They won’t call me back to look at Trump Riverside apt, but are inviting the rat: From what I’ve heard about that building, he won’t be the first one living there! I have a gorgeous studio at Trump Place (71st & Riverside). Please let me know if you're interested.  Spammer from Hell, too dumb realize you sent me same email 10 times, changed “dad” to “friend”, and changed e-mail and name. I hope you rot in spammers prison. "Hullo, I just discovered your ad on newyork craigslist. Did you get much response to $2000 rat seeking studio or 1 bedroom (upper west side)? I kept getting turned down by all the places i was trying to get into. Then my dad told me to get a free credit report from this website: http://melinda80.eb2a.com/co68f4vgpp/3428effect5qip.php The apartment owner was really impressed i took it to the viewing and got the place ahead of everyone else. Hope it works out for you. bye Mary Leach" “hullo” you idiot. Leach- perfect name for you, next time try Mary Cockroach, Mary Parasite, Mary Senseless Waste of Human Life

No comments:

Post a Comment