Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Why I Hate Craigslist, Part 4

$1695 / 1br - WHY BE "KING OF QUEENS?" LIVE IN MANHATTAN! PETS: We allow 1 pet per apartment under 12lbs, no exceptions! (better put your kitty or pup on a diet before moving into this building) $1595 70s W PRISTINE STUDIO!! RESTORED B/S!! ACTUAL PICS!! (Only a broker would guess that B/S stood for Brownstone. Everyone who has ever dealt with a broker would guess otherwise. . .) $1500 / 2br - total splendor in this 2 bedroom apt in ridgewood queens (Upper West Side) Did someone move Queens to the Upper West Side? LARGE STUDIO W. HUGGGGGGGEEEEE LOFT SPACE.. GREAT LOCATION LOCATED ON 73RD AND WEST END AVE.. ( ok we get it. . . you can take your thumb off the keys, now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment