Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Monday, August 13, 2012

Swampland In Miami

Why am I relieved at not finding an apartment? I’m not sure which scares me more: not finding an apartment, or finding one. Moneywise, it really would be cheaper to have the baboon knocked off. Where is Tony Soprano when you need him, with a built in defense of justifiable homicide? One final e-mail: -----Original Message----- From: me To: Swindler@findadump.com Sent: Tue, Jul 28, 2009 3:24 pm Subject: Re: NEW APT!!! The apartment's not for me. Thanks anyway. . but please let me know when a portion of the Brooklyn Bridge becomes available; I’d love an ocean view. Can you hook me up with some swampland in Miami? What a surprise; she hasn’t responded. Damn, I was hoping she’d try to sell me a portion of the Brooklyn Bridge. Good riddance, thanks for the material. Next. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment