Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Friday, August 31, 2012

At Least He's Sorry

Spam in response to my Craigslist post:
"If you have not found an apartment yet, or are about to move into your apartment. We have appliances like refrigerators, washers, dryers, stoves starting at just 100 dollars and we can deliver it anywhere in NJ, Parts of NY and parts of PA. If your interested give me a call 000-888-7428. We also sell furniture thats priced lower than anything you will find in the furnitures stores. If you are interested get back to me i will send you the link to our website so you can see what is available. If your not in need of anything right now than sorry to bother you."
 At least he's sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment