Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Friday, August 24, 2012

30 Duane Reades

There are supermarkets, 30 Duane Reades, excellent restaurants, bars and shops all around you. Simple open kitchen that gives you some room to manuver but you could use one of those butcher blocks with wheels. (at which time you would no longer have any room to “manuver”) Sorry No Pets. (Damn. I was looking forward to walking my dog past all of the Duane Reades.)Why would anyone care if they were near 30 Duane Reades? Hypochondriacs looking for inflated prices? $1995 Quintessential Upper West Side. Black walnuts on your doorstep. (huh?) $1699 No Fee UWS studio in the mid W. 70's that's perfect for a student. Translation: cramped, slum like hole in wall, too crappy for anyone else to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment