Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Friday, August 3, 2012

Rat Seeking Studio

Time for another CL posting; I’m that frustrated and bored. . . Rat seeking studio or 1 bedroom (Upper West Side) Date: 2009-07-24, 11:08AM EDT I've been displaced from my 2nd avenue abode due to construction of the subway. Other displaced rats have been dug out of their homes and ended up with me. It's too crowded! I want to move across the park to the Upper West Side. Since Gilligan will get off the island before the subway is complete, I need to move now. Seeking quiet, sunny location with good closets to hide in, and decent kitchen to raid. My credit is excellent. I work for the Barnum and Bailey Circus, training elephants. I am a retired actor; I starred in Ben. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests within minutes, the rat responses begin to arrive. . . my name is xxxxx and im an agent with rapid realty, i would love to help you find a place this weekend. you can check rapidnyc.com to find many of our no fee apartments available, be sure to leave me the reference numbers to the ad, if you see something you like give me call 307-123-5141 thank you Hey, putz-aren’t you supposed to do the work?

No comments:

Post a Comment