Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Two More Craigslist Postings

Time for two new postings, because, yes, I am that bored. . . $2000 New arrived from Kazakhstan seeking very nice housing (Upper West Side) Date: 2009-07-29, 12:31PM EDT. I starting big movie career and has made me arrive to new York. NEed very nice apartment to entertain the peoples, much space to fit 300 familly members and 14 wifes when they arrive to visit. Have many pets, horse and cow. HAve big trust fund. Need big studio or 1 bedroom, indoor plumbing. Thank you, Very nice. And another. . . $2300 Spirit seeking place to grow (Upper West Side) Date: 1969-12-31, 7:33PM EST I passed away 2 weeks ago. My spirit has just returned to the city. I want to haunt an apartment like the prewar gem that I used to have: 1 bedroom, good closets to hide in, good light and windows to drift in and out of. Doorman preferred, and live in super.I need all the help I can get since I no longer have fingers. Elevator not necessary since I float. Great financials. Contrary to popular belief, I could take it with me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment