Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The Reason

The next morning: Walked to East Side gym, walked on treadmill for 30 minutes, called Bergdorf’s, had them put aside T shirt and matching leggings. Walked to Bergdorf’s, Happy birthday to me. Five days until I officially give up the search. It’s back to Bergdorf’s for me. I’ll go to gym more often, try some light cardio. Epilogue. The Monday after my birthday, I was shocked to learn that my company was going out of business. At last; the reason I was unable to find an apartment. I had to collect unemployment. This was clearly not the right time to move. I was easily able to afford my rent stabilized apartment. If I had moved, I wouldn’t have been able to afford the increased rent. The baboon lost his job, too. He got evicted. I started my apartment search again in Fall, 2010. Stay tuned for Adventures in Real Estate, Part Two. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment