Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bye, Bye, Buddhists

One would think I’d never hear from Amy again. A few weeks later “Hello, it’s your broker. I guess you weren’t interested in the apartments. I’m calling to tell you about the next Buddhist meeting. . .” Bye, bye, Buddhists. I reviewed my finances. Moving would be massively expensive, even without the broker fee. I’d have to fight my management company, who would never let me break the lease. I’d end up in court with people who I might need a recommendation from. Who was I kidding? Reality reared its ugly head. There was only one solution. Bye, bye, apartment search. I give up. See ya’ in June. I’ll stick it out until the end of the lease, and try again. Clearly, this wasn’t the right time to move.

No comments:

Post a Comment