Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Bit of Karmic Kindness From the Fates

But the karmic forces took care of me on Thursday evening. I hadn’t found an apartment, my spirit had been crushed, and I had wasted time with my first NYC jerk. On Thursday evening, I got off the bus and (literally) bumped into Ed Westwick from Gossip Girl. They were filming at Sotheby’s and his trailer was on 72nd Street, next to the bus stop. I felt happy for the first time in months. “I can die now. I’ve seen Mr. Big from Sex and the City and now I’ve almost knocked over Ed Westwick.” If the fates were kind enough to arrange this, there had to be a good reason why I hadn’t found an apartment. If only I knew what that reason was.

No comments:

Post a Comment