Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Instincts

VIRGO. August 11,2009. Sally Brompton horoscope. “Once again you are paying too much attention to what others are saying and not enough to what your heart is telling you. You don’t need advice or assistance, you just need to listen to and act on your instincts. It shouldn’t be too hard.” But Sally Brompton, it is hard. For the first time, I don’t trust my instincts. I don’t know what my instincts are anymore. I’m beaten and defeated with this apartment search. I don’t know what to do. My instinct says don’t sign on for another year living in crap, next to that babboon. My instinct wants a better apartment that I can call home. My instinct yearns for the peaceful feeling I had when I moved into my fantastic apartment in my old hometown, before my life crumbled into disaster. My instinct is sad that I didn’t get the old fart’s apartment, even though it was too small and I don’t want an old fart interfering in my life, banning valises and pets. My instinct says don’t give up, but my rational depressed brain says you probably won’t have a choice, accept your fate, and save your money until next year. If you’re foolish enough to continue living in this godforsaken city. $1900 Live like a STAR w/o PAYING! Luxury Doorman Studio+Gym&More!*NO FEE! (Upper West Side) (map) Great idea, until they evict you. Any more bright ideas? Craigslist, I’m over you.You’re no longer funny. You are pathetic. As am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment