Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Spending Christmas Eve Eve on Hold

I have been on hold with Partners In Care for a half hour, and the timer on my land line is still going strong. Whoever invented the speaker phone was probably on perpetual hold. Thank heavens I can type or read or do something constructive while I wait for them to pick up the line. If that ever happens. And the soothing music is anything but. Perhaps calling on Christmas Eve Eve isn't the best idea, but I have to find out what the heck happened with my weekend home health aide. Apparently the insurance company feels that I simply don't need her anymore. Partners In Care is irony at its finest. Ideally they should be called Partners Don't Care, or Partners Who Put You On Hold Forever While They Finish Their Christmas Shopping. 

On the bright side, maybe it won't be so terrible to have some time to myself.   Life is too short. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment