Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Madonna or Elaine Benes? Only My Mirror Knows for Sure!

I love music and have always loved to dance.  I try to dance around in my apartment at least once a day. I'm glad that I never had kids, because no doubt I would humiliate them. I hope I still have rhythm. I'd hate think I was dancing while everyone else thought I was having a seizure. In my mind, I dance like J-Lo or Madonna. I pray the stroke didn't turn me into Elaine Benes from Seinfeld. I'd settle for slightly talented,  or even slightly above average, with my former sense of rhythm. I don't want to make a fool of myself. (I do enough of that already.) Until I find out for sure, I'm going to stick to dancing around my apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment