Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Monday, December 29, 2014

On Hold Again with Partners In Care (they really don't)

I'll probably be on hold until New Years Eve. This organization should be called Partners Don't Care About Anything Except Keeping You On Hold. I think they try to keep you on hold, hoping you'll hang up in disgust, or forget why you called them in the first place. It almost worked on me. I should have realized that everyone I need to speak to is on vacation this week. All this drama over a home health aide that I no longer need on weekends because I'm finally able to be by myself. All weekend I was thinking, "Free At Last!" It felt great to be alone, binge watching a Breaking Bad marathon without having the stress of having to entertain an unwelcome guest. (She showed up anyway and I had to send her home. I thought it had been taken care of last week, but surprise, surprise, it wasn't!)

No comments:

Post a Comment