Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Sunday, November 23, 2014

Ugly Christmas Sweater

I just ordered an "ugly" Christmas sweater from Tipsy Elves. Only I think it's cute. It has an adorable cat, wearing a red ribbon collar with two bells that actually jingle. The sweater is covered, front and back, with real red ribbons, and three dimensional white cotton ball snowflakes. I saw it on Shark Tank, and made a beeline for my computer. The company gives to many charities, so I can rationalize the purchase even though I'm Jewish and have no intention of attending an ugly sweater party anytime soon. Perhaps this impulse buy is related to the fully caffeinated Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte that I consumed instead of dinner. I wonder if this would have happened if I stuck to decaf. I plan to wear the sweater to a Christmas week appointment with my neurologist. The last time I saw him, his raincoat was hanging on a skeleton in his exam room. It's great to have a doctor with a sense of humor. At least someone will appreciate my unusual taste in sweaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment