Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Sunday, November 23, 2014

Another Crappy Neighbor

After everything I have gone through in my perpetual search for the perfect apartment, yet another loud, banging baboon has moved in next door to me.  My walls are vibrating so much that my pictures are about to fall. Where do they find these animals and why do they always wind up sharing a wall with me? Just when I was getting used to monthly visits from the mice. Why do I have mice? I don't cook. I have no food. As soon as I get well enough, I'm going to get a cat. I give up! I think part of my reason for staying is I have so much stuff to pack. Not to mention that moving is a royal pain in the ass! Maybe it is time to find a better place after all.  At least when the wall collapses it will give me an excuse to withhold the exorbitant rent. And no matter what happens, I'll still have my sense of humor. Stay tuned; the sarcastic rants are back!


No comments:

Post a Comment