Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Monday, November 24, 2014

A Better Day

This morning I called CVS because I kept getting robo-calls every 5 minutes saying my prescription was ready for pick up. This would have been acceptable if: A) I had a prescription ready (I didn't) and B) I had a disease that makes you forget everything the second it happened (I don't; at least not yet). When I asked to speak to the pharmacist, the receptionist assumed I was a doctor calling in a prescription. I was thrilled because I must have sounded like my old self, Cheryl the professional, instead of Cheryl the stroke surviving patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment