Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Thursday, October 18, 2012

A Cautionary Tale

On Tuesday night, my muscles tightened up. I morphed into a human pretzel, and got stuck on the toilet.  While my TV blasted from the other room, I listened to Covert Affairs, followed by two episodes of Law and Order SVU and an episode of Law and Order Criminal Intent.  I heard a siren, and feared that one of my neighbors had called 911.  (As you know, I'm not a fan of the emergency room.) Then I realized that the siren was coming from the TV. Clara, my guardian angel, came to my rescue, from Brooklyn, in the middle of the night. Note to self: Do not watch cop shows if your post midnight plans include getting stuck on toilet.

No comments:

Post a Comment