Sure Enough

Welcome to my search for happiness and sanity in a city that is crazier than I ever imagined.

Whoever said "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere" wasn't kidding.







Monday, September 10, 2012

A Beautiful Day, Weatherwise at Least.

Today was the worst day of my life. CVS, the worst pharmacy on the planet, refused to honor my drug coupons. They tried to charge me over $200 for my anti-seizure medication, when I had a coupon for $25. They tried to say it wasn't the same drug. (Of course, it was). It would be cheaper to have a seizure. I don't know what I'm going to do now. But that wasn't even the worst part of my day. The worst part was when I tried out a job in telephone sales, which pays nothing unless you make a sale, which is impossible. I spent hours listening to "how to get past a gatekeeper, how to sell to a lawyer, blah, blah, blah." I didn't get any writing done, and I feel guilty, like I wasted the beautiful weather on this precious day doing something terrible. On the bright side, I was able to walk a short distance outside, with my physical therapist, without the wheelchair. That's what I'm going to focus on.

No comments:

Post a Comment